[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [hobbit] How Can I Change ping Frequency to every 30 Seconds?
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: [hobbit] How Can I Change ping Frequency to every 30 Seconds?
- From: <wiskbroom (at) hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:54:49 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- References: <BAY133-W1040F639A17D88F6868582B44F0 (at) phx.gbl>,<201002102314.23693.bgmilne (at) staff.telkomsa.net>,<BAY133-W18B0F428A60CF903CD9D47B44E0 (at) phx.gbl>,<6bf71c521002110701sbd9e88eg849ddb865644caf3 (at) mail.gmail.com>,<BAY133-W105005B12188727C075D44B44E0 (at) phx.gbl>,<6bf71c521002110734g12531276xac76eec658861e05 (at) mail.gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [hobbit] How Can I Change ping Frequency to every 30 Seconds?
> If you want the rrd to be updated every 2 minutes then you will have
> to create the rrd yourself manually.
> Xymon will be default set the step to 5 minutes and there does not
> seem to be a way of changing that.
> # rrdtool create .rrd --step 120 DS:Normal:COUNTER:1200:0:U
> RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:1200 RRA:MAX:0.5:6:2400 RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:6:2400
> Make sure you change the ownership to xymon:xymon after creating it.
Thanks Scott, I'll script something...