[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Check for mounted drives on *nix servers
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: Check for mounted drives on *nix servers
- From: "Lennon, Padraig" <Padraig.Lennon (at) pioneerinvestments.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:03:05 +0100
- References: <4B86FC1E.6090801 (at) robertain.com> <199afa061002251457q7027830cw317f025639ea1f0c (at) mail.gmail.com> <4B8709D0.6090208 (at) robertain.com> <66afa26e85a92283386ee67b996d5777 (at) localhost>
- Thread-index: Acq2v5/0vA0w5ddzRNuDK06h01G6ugAXt6uA
- Thread-topic: Check for mounted drives on *nix servers
Is there a quick way in Hobbit/Xymon to check that certain drives are
actually mounted on a given client?
I want to be alerted if a drive is not mounted.. (for restart etc...)
Senior Systems Integration Engineer
Pioneer Investments Management Ltd
5th Floor |Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of
Tel. +353 (0)1 480.2081
padraig.lennon (at) pioneerinvestments.com | www.pioneerinvestments.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
"The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without
our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us
This footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically scanned for the presence
of computer viruses, profanities and certain file types."
Pioneer Investment Management Limited.
1 Georgeâs Quay Plaza, Georgeâs Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Registered in Ireland no. 287793.