Re: [hobbit] problem apt

In order to monitor /var/log/messages the hobbit user must be able to read
the file, which by default is only readable by root. You either add hobbit
to the root group, or what I usually do is make /var/log/messages use the
hobbit group id.

You also need to install the postfixadm package, see the apt-get man page
for details. This package is necessary to run the postfix mail server.

Thanks,
Larry Barber