problem apt

Hi , I'm new user hobbit and i must migrate our solution monitoring nagios to hobbit . I test hobbit from VM with a client and a server. I have some problems : first : i obtain this message : Packages not installed from apt repositories:
  postfixadmin (2.3)

How to edit hobbit no longer have this error ? Second problem i obtain this error : No entries in /var/log/messages <http://serveur/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?CLIENT=Serveur.robertain.com&SECTION=msgs:/var/log/messages>
Full log /var/log/messages <http://serveur/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?CLIENT=Serveur.robertain.com&SECTION=msgs:/var/log/messages>
Cannot open logfile /var/log/messages : Permission denied

What user hobbit use for open a file on the system ? Thank you for your help Best Regards , Mickael