[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] dropped hosts comes back
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] dropped hosts comes back
- From: Jerald Sheets <questy (at) gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:05:12 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RwWUk+mw5kfXsQLL/HHJyZ6thyciVxPJb+lac6qHLIU=; b=CW5jP31e1KTZnQJRtMK5JjnwGYvK0KPYTebuACoXScHeSyspEpXHIxYFs1+3daUhMU IvqEt66/eZ/CoJzkWdy547JAvaq9Agjg55czGmEB6NByzWW6RM6XQ1YGFThbBctGhUsa aPucmw8NhgytCdo6mV6nQDlH2lmFnQhNXB7/c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=xVSFuyUjU02JVREEJdxoq2cArrMgttVvMDZfBqpAMgOc+GCx8tRWCYytbTM9AFnqVe VfqUDGL+ibqo5EwV8qN0Y3D6wXo5yYIiNIM/6liTy9ISWcOcjk7I+7q/SdOAQo3flwzD F5jtwjg+HQmZqx8z9ej0bYdS8agOqGpGtUnu4=
- References: <4B7D3C09.4010809 (at) yahoo.fr> <4B7D3FF2.60809 (at) wi.rr.com>
did you kill the client on the monitored host?
Jerald M. Sheets jr.
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Rich Smrcina <rsmrcina (at) wi.rr.com> wrote:
> On 02/18/2010 07:09 AM, pkc_mls wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have an issue with a hobbit/xymon installation on a debian stable
>> machine. (installation was done with the debian package, so the version
>> is 126.96.36.199 beta2).
>> Even if I drop a complete host with the bb drop command, and this host
>> is not in the bb-hosts file, the tests are still performed.
>> I also removed the files in the data directory for this host, but it
>> comes back.
>> The bb hobbitboard shows the hosts.
>> How can I get rid of my old hosts/tests ?
> You removed the host from bb-host and it still appears on the Hobbit web
> page? What color is it?
> Rich Smrcina
> Phone: 414-491-6001
> Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
> WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY
> To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
> hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk