[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dropped hosts comes back
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: dropped hosts comes back
- From: pkc_mls <pkc_mls (at) yahoo.fr>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:09:29 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=V4MJFdsSeqwxdMdEzuHAcEIc+W3a/AtQfFikpHFpxNiylGnqqT76JfCP2MqrucKnDSiccIgcR5QKEdRvDMIqlUV/Ngy+kuEUdZfj6z6Pcqf5YXBCrdvA6Ia4uW27ATECpiw2SCcjRmp/CpIfb2bxTZz6m883LERZt0zm3xfTuVk= ;
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20090812)
I have an issue with a hobbit/xymon installation on a debian stable
machine. (installation was done with the debian package, so the version
is 22.214.171.124 beta2).
Even if I drop a complete host with the bb drop command, and this host
is not in the bb-hosts file, the tests are still performed.
I also removed the files in the data directory for this host, but it
The bb hobbitboard shows the hosts.
How can I get rid of my old hosts/tests ?