[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] dropped hosts comes back
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] dropped hosts comes back
- From: Rich Smrcina <rsmrcina (at) wi.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:26:10 -0600
- References: <4B7D3C09.4010809 (at) yahoo.fr>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100111 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
On 02/18/2010 07:09 AM, pkc_mls wrote:
I have an issue with a hobbit/xymon installation on a debian stable
machine. (installation was done with the debian package, so the version
is 18.104.22.168 beta2).
Even if I drop a complete host with the bb drop command, and this host
is not in the bb-hosts file, the tests are still performed.
I also removed the files in the data directory for this host, but it
The bb hobbitboard shows the hosts.
How can I get rid of my old hosts/tests ?
You removed the host from bb-host and it still appears on the Hobbit web
page? What color is it?
Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY