[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] purple icons
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] purple icons
- From: Scott Ryan <scottlryan (at) gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:47:18 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8OaYKfzY0srYj9DWDzoiXeKoz0b8q52e2q+4Zwkbs4c=; b=Y+NdIzfTPQMO+DxGLfQtoHv9mPesnEDPdP0p9pPGUo+aDb5Sh6rdQ9f/tZE+fBxXQn EI9EwIcyVYy7vhYfGWgMIrNF5T9gI/xO8WIlkEc+dnG7KTuhkfPmc2NApUaGj95VlDhT CWnbKGjrPNR/hNfRWh3uDDlY5mA9ZjvvuaWWs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=jQuQy9mR2NrrQkA2T3lJodajxszMp7fY9o38JtW/wHJ2zFPTDDcQTOKvS/7ZIZipWr pOj+SWgVrVI1Cp2dEVpgViy7zMy0taxG2gdyV2kdNTZddfc1Awqt0bXlBJOBXcs5W+KT l1PapjeFUayrb7bes/MHvHE3ExVrn+Z2zPQJI=
- References: <9B41E08BC5AB4F42832C176143EE4DBE0175F0C7 (at) outlook2003.approsystems.com> <1266334301.5777.13.camel (at) crobinso.nisc.lan>
It sounds like you check is not running automatically.
Are you running a client on the host or are you only doing network checks?
When you run the check manually are you using the exact same hostname
that is specified in bb-hosts?
What does ghost clients say from the reports menu?
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Cade Robinson <cade.robinson (at) gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to track this down as well.
> I have ONE server that conn is purple for about 5 min then green for 30
> seconds and then back to purple.
> The status message of the server says it is green and ok but the color
> always goes purple.
> If I run bbtest-net from the command line it will go green for a few
> seconds and then purple again.
> What are the names of your servers that are going purple?
> Mine starts with a number and if I rename the machine in bb-hosts to not
> start with a number it stays green.
> But I have other servers that start with a number as well that stay
> I have everything in debug and the tests say they are sending a green
> message but bb-display (bbgen) says it got a purple.
> On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 09:16 -0600, Josh Ferrill wrote:
>> Has anyone resolved the purple icon problem within Hobbit?
>> Periodically throughout the day I receive servers that have purple
>> alerting. I remotely view the server and see a “Route Error.” Any
> To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
> hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk