[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [hobbit] purple icons
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: [hobbit] purple icons
- From: "Josh Ferrill" <JFerrill (at) ApproSystems.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:52:30 -0600
- References: <9B41E08BC5AB4F42832C176143EE4DBE0175F0C7 (at) outlook2003.approsystems.com> <1266334301.5777.13.camel (at) crobinso.nisc.lan>
- Thread-index: AcqvHU4gSOMITThUT8uNQl2Kazt6QAACvCcw
- Thread-topic: [hobbit] purple icons
The servers start with letters...
While have to research setting the client in debug mode...
From: Cade Robinson [mailto:cade.robinson (at) gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:32 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] purple icons
I have been trying to track this down as well.
I have ONE server that conn is purple for about 5 min then green for 30
seconds and then back to purple.
The status message of the server says it is green and ok but the color
always goes purple.
If I run bbtest-net from the command line it will go green for a few
seconds and then purple again.
What are the names of your servers that are going purple?
Mine starts with a number and if I rename the machine in bb-hosts to not
start with a number it stays green.
But I have other servers that start with a number as well that stay
I have everything in debug and the tests say they are sending a green
message but bb-display (bbgen) says it got a purple.
On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 09:16 -0600, Josh Ferrill wrote:
> Has anyone resolved the purple icon problem within Hobbit?
> Periodically throughout the day I receive servers that have purple
> alerting. I remotely view the server and see a âRoute Error.â Any
To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk