Re: [hobbit] Another stellar release

good write-up, Gary. maybe this should be added to the Hobbit Wiki.

Question, which takes precedence, if a line matches both IGNORE and the
alert string/reg. One line  of particular interests to me is the SELinux's
pts relabeling warning in /var/log/messages, which is harmless but annoying.
I am on 4.2-RC1-20060712 and have seen such a log line causing this log test
to go red.

In 'hobbit-clients.cfg', I have
log /var/log/messages %WARNING|NOTICE|ERROR IGNORE=relabeling

The offending log lines goes line:
Jul 30 18:22:25 SRV01 su[31747]: Warning!  Could not relabel /dev/pts/0 with
user_u:object_r:devpts_t, not relabeling.Operation not permitted