Re: [hobbit] Another stellar release

I must commend Henrik, not only on this wonderful achievement, but also
on the amazing new features in 4.2.  May all your releases be so good!

And after much time spent RTFM'ing and asking on this mailing list, I've finally figured out the log monitoring. It works a little differently than I thought, but after getting used to it, it's so much better than BB's implementation. I look forward to see what future releases will bring.