[Xymon] False positives for applet.py (system-config-printer)

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Sun Aug 21 12:52:40 CEST 2022

Hi folks,

After more experimentation, I've managed to get Xymon to give me the
"all green" again, but only after adding a rather generic line to
libs.local.yaml:

    - '.*\(deleted\).*'

Any more specific and the aforementioned false positive pops up again.
Any suggestions on how to make it more specific would be welcome.

Thanks,

Jaap