[Xymon] Xymon and BBWin assistance

Phil Hale phaleintx at gmail.com
Thu May 6 23:34:04 CEST 2021

You should really switch to the Xymon PowerShell client. We've worked
extensively with Xymon for years and we found a lot of problems with
the old BBWin client.  The Xymon PowerShell client is much more
reliable and we deploy it to over 300+ Windows servers with no issues.

See:

https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/sandbox/WinPSClient/

For information.

Phil