help/suggestion required since upgrade to 4.3.30

David Smith david.smith at renfrewshire.gov.uk
Tue May 11 12:08:19 CEST 2021

Hi

I have recently upgraded from 4.3.28 to 4.3.30

Everything seems to have installed ok, without any issues.

The problem I think I have is the http(s) test for the actual xymon server, on version 4.3.28 the test worked ok and I got a green result
Since upgrading the test now shows red, it actually says
https://vmsg-xymon1.corp.renfrewshire.gov.uk/ - Bad Request

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request