[Xymon] Xymon and BBWin assistance

Daniel Ciesielski-- Daniel.Ciesielski at airboss.com
Thu May 6 19:32:46 CEST 2021

Hello,
I am not sure if this email address is even valid anymore, but I found it as a support contact for Xymon.
I am trying to setup this software to monitor servers and services, and am having issues. I am not quite sure what is not working, but I do not seem to be able to modify the monitoring or display with the analysis.cfg, client-local.cfg, and hosts.cfg.

I have included below a screenshot of what is displayed via apache2.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7427C.4B521F10]

[cid:image002.png at 01D7427C.4B521F10]

Best Regards

Daniel Ciesielski | Enterprise Architect
2600 Auburn Ct.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Cell: 248.933.8707
Daniel.Ciesielski at Airboss.com<mailto:Daniel.Ciesielski at AirbossOfAmerica.com>

 [cid:image003.png at 01D7427C.4B521F10]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.