[Xymon] Trouble starting ext test to rrd, graph

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Tue Jul 6 18:28:45 CEST 2021

I create a new file in xymonserver.cfg.d so I can isolate all my configs.  Here’s one of mine that works:

TEST2RRD="$TEST2RRD,E1Evt=ncv"

GRAPHS="$GRAPHS,E1Evt"

SPLITNCV_E1Evt="*:GAUGE"

SPLITNCV puts them in different files so if you add or remove stats later you don’t lose all your history, and you can use wildcards for the type.  Other than that I don’t have any suggestions.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | • 734-384-6403 | |  • 1-734-915-1444  | • Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com>  | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy>  | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>