[Xymon] Curl client

Damien Martins damien at makelofine.org
Mon May 6 09:55:18 CEST 2019

Hello all,

I'm a modest contributor on Xymon plugins. I'm still using Xymonton to
post my home cooked plugins, but this is not really usefull to do the
versionning, this is why I'm storing everything on github, and only
posting links to git repos. As I'm running my own debian box, I can host
the Xymonton website or a mirror if required.

Le 04/05/2019 à 04:26, Galen Johnson a écrit :
> People are still pointed to it in the list.  It's still being
> "maintained" (by me).  If people aren't finding it useful, I can take
> it down,  I'd hate to see it disappear like deadcat, though.  I've
> often considered pulling all the known Xymon content onto it (there
> are several sites) just to have one place for all the 3rd party bits
> to live.  I'll admit it could use some love but it is still being
> used,  While I no longer use Xymon (new job can't use it), it does
> still hold a special place in my heart (been using Big
> Bro/Hobbit/Xymon since 1998 when it was "better than free").
>
> =G=
>
> On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 9:55 AM Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org
> <mailto:stef.coene at docum.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 3/05/19 15:21, Galen Johnson wrote:
>     > Why not post it on xymonton.org <http://xymonton.org>
>     <http://xymonton.org>?
>     Why?
>     Because it's not clear to me that is THE website to find xymon
>     related
>     information:
>
>     - Latest news was posted on 2013-12-04.
>     - Latest addon was posted a year ago, the one before was posted 4
>     years ago.
>     - Tutorials and other pages use the bb / hobbit syntax. The rename
>     from
>     hobbit to xymon was in 2018.
>

>     Stef

Cordialement,