[Xymon] Curl client

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Sun May 5 17:43:04 CEST 2019

Actually, that is what I had hoped Xymonton would become.  The one place
people knew to go for all things Xymon which is why I used a wiki based
solution (deadcat was script-centric).  Alas, it seems it has become just
another Xymon site.

On a side note, I was hoping Xymon 5 would have been released by now.
IIRC, SNMP was going to be integrated into it and deprecate the need for
devmon.  It was also going to have a more themeable UI (again IIRC).  I had
actually started working towards that but transitioned to a new job so
haven't had time to get back on it.

=G=