[Xymon] Curl client

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Tue May 7 03:06:34 CEST 2019

In many ways, pointing to a real repos over the way it's currently set up
is actually preferred since that allows for easier maintenance and upkeep
of the code.  I don't think git was even an idea when xymonton (and before
that hobbiton) came into being.  Dokuwiki may not even be the best option
any longer versus setting up a github organization...which I might think
about doing for the long term.  The wiki bits of github are just more
limited in was it provides.

=G=