[Xymon] Migrated Xymon to new server, graphs not updating

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Sat Jul 8 03:31:54 CEST 2017

?Anything useful in the xymon rrd logs?

=G=

________________________________
From: Xymon <xymon-bounces at xymon.com> on behalf of Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 8:40 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Migrated Xymon to new server, graphs not updating

EXTERNAL

I had a very old Xymon (lots of labels as Hobbitmon) installation that I moved to a new server today.  It moved from 32 bit to 64 bit.  I did an rrdtool dump & restore and while the new server has the history for the last months/years, it hasn't updated since I did this.

Reading through the mailing lists haven't shown me anyone has run into this same issue (at least in this situation).  The rrd files and dir are all owned by the Xymon user and have rwx permission.

If anyone could give me some ideas to check I would greatly appreciate it!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St