[Xymon] Migrated Xymon to new server, graphs not updating

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Jul 8 04:22:23 CEST 2017

Actually it looks like it fixed itself (or maybe it took 20+ minutes to
catch up?)

I don't see anything in the logs but the issue certainly had to be
permissions as that was the only thing I changed.  I thought it would write
to the rrd file every 5 minutes but clearly I was wrong.

Sorry for the noise and thank you for the help!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St