[Xymon] Migrated Xymon to new server, graphs not updating

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Jul 8 02:40:55 CEST 2017

I had a very old Xymon (lots of labels as Hobbitmon) installation that I
moved to a new server today.  It moved from 32 bit to 64 bit.  I did an
rrdtool dump & restore and while the new server has the history for the
last months/years, it hasn't updated since I did this.

Reading through the mailing lists haven't shown me anyone has run into this
same issue (at least in this situation).  The rrd files and dir are all
owned by the Xymon user and have rwx permission.

If anyone could give me some ideas to check I would greatly appreciate it!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St