[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HP Array Monitoring
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: HP Array Monitoring
- From: "Neil Franken" <nfranken (at) theunlimitedworld.co.za>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:32:06 +0200
- Thread-index: AcqzkSJ2dgV8TiSJRROeSsCqCsTdhg==
- Thread-topic: HP Array Monitoring
We have had some drives in our raid array fail over the last two weeks.
The problem is that we weren't monitoring the array via Xymon and only
picked it up when we were physically at the server. I just wanted to
check if there is a way to monitor HP raid array via Xymon. These are
windows boxes running big brother client.