[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] HP Array Monitoring
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] HP Array Monitoring
- From: "L.M.J" <linuxmasterjedi (at) free.fr>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:04:15 +0100
- References: <8A82C7A8DFD13048B6717BBFA72CF5740545459D (at) prmsdcex01.premier.local>
- User-agent: RoundCube Webmail/0.2-stable
Le Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:32:06 +0200,
"Neil Franken" <nfranken (at) theunlimitedworld.co.za> a Ãcrit :
> We have had some drives in our raid array fail over the last two weeks.
> The problem is that we weren't monitoring the array via Xymon and only
> picked it up when we were physically at the server. I just wanted to
> check if there is a way to monitor HP raid array via Xymon. These are
> windows boxes running big brother client.
I would recommend you the hphwraid plug-in ported for Windows available