[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: HP Array Monitoring
- To: "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: HP Array Monitoring
- From: Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjoberg (at) deltamanagement.se>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:37:48 +0100
- Accept-language: sv-SE
- Acceptlanguage: sv-SE
- References: <8A82C7A8DFD13048B6717BBFA72CF5740545459D (at) prmsdcex01.premier.local>
- Thread-index: AcqzkSJ2dgV8TiSJRROeSsCqCsTdhgACPw0A
- Thread-topic: HP Array Monitoring
We use devmon to monitor them using snmp. There is a template for HP servers in the template bundle for devmon. It works fine and requires very small modifications to the client. You just need the HP agents and Windows SNMP service.
From: Neil Franken [mailto:nfranken (at) theunlimitedworld.co.za]
Sent: den 22 februari 2010 08:32
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] HP Array Monitoring
We have had some drives in our raid array fail over the last two weeks.
The problem is that we weren't monitoring the array via Xymon and only
picked it up when we were physically at the server. I just wanted to
check if there is a way to monitor HP raid array via Xymon. These are
windows boxes running big brother client.
To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk