[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [hobbit] purple status for one server and hobbitfetch?
- To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: RE: [hobbit] purple status for one server and hobbitfetch?
- From: <wiskbroom (at) hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:59:42 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- References: <1265390248.2275.101.camel (at) crobinso.nisc.lan>
> I have one server that keeps coming up purple and I can't get rid of it.
> The ping it working and it is alerting when it goes red but it just
> stays purple all the time.
> When I look at the conn page it shows:
> Status message received from hobbitd
> rather than
> Status message received from 172.16.225.176
Can you access this machine and determine who it's server is?
Since you'd stated below that you have nothing in your server etc directory with it, I am guessing you had a two-server setup at one time, the "other" server may be sharing its data with yours. You may also want to see how you have BBDISP setup, whether its setup as one or more than one BBDISP.