[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] Turning off a column for all hosts?
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] Turning off a column for all hosts?
- From: Larry Barber <lebarber (at) gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:23:01 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Un092XqjCJU9CSMW2kW2wYr6NR8vuRc/XV/dYn7NYRo=; b=bGDLAm/8bYsK+s/MyRNUrUdfaflEroFYjwHD1rWcbFVX5edzv4+4ZBI247rHIdz5FP HdjqGVBuiBXoSWYI/f1JEAkRt9SK40g1GJK/YDerKHPlHk2V/81Ym5EYIWW8UbsqBbWw M5KDTbI5qW6HMtYMe3iDdz4m3EdOD3Pa3wauw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=rKuW+eGvBd8/N2ZkyWxL2Eu1y0rX65yB+WxBpW6YCMDwUGPYOGUEIO2+1GFcAXgU+T gQXwEXvqruvpya27MkC4qgCiDAXgTvhhNKY4fU3J20HevreAM2hpIqC0phaEoGtDCjNh 2vwc3pR1Qzfg1KAqoLCXLgATDSM1Mr0Wbw300=
- References: <961092e10911100511w3ddda27dp2a83c5c953d8bd84 (at) mail.gmail.com> <OFEA4138FB.20DA3AD1-ONC225766D.002F42E8-C225766D.00305D15 (at) seb.lt> <9f45dd4e0911130545v2e8758fem64b114d6182ccb75 (at) mail.gmail.com> <12F9F8E844D4CD43B4A6FBBDDBF9C1684B093058A7 (at) EXDB02.orhs.org>
Check out the --ignorecolumns flag for bbgen in the bbgen man page.
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 7:16 AM, Nordquist, Daniel <
Daniel.Nordquist (at) orlandohealth.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is documented somewhere, but I can’t find it.
> I would like to turn off (remove from the display) a column for all of the
> hosts defined on my hobbit 4.2.0 system. I don’t want to have to touch all
> of my hosts to do it, but am trying to find a bb command or global way to
> remove it.
> Can anyone help?
> This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are
> intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not
> the intended recipient, any review, use, or distribution of this e-mail
> message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.
> This communication may contain material protected by Federal privacy
> regulations, attorney-client work product, or other privileges. If you have
> received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original
> message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to:
> postmaster (at) orlandohealth.com .
> If this e-mail message concerns a contract matter, be advised that no
> employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf
> of Orlando Health by e-mail without express written confirmation by an
> officer of the corporation. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail
> are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
> Orlando Health.