[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Turning off a column for all hosts?
- To: "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
- Subject: Turning off a column for all hosts?
- From: "Nordquist, Daniel" <Daniel.Nordquist (at) orlandohealth.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:16:59 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- References: <961092e10911100511w3ddda27dp2a83c5c953d8bd84 (at) mail.gmail.com> <OFEA4138FB.20DA3AD1-ONC225766D.002F42E8-C225766D.00305D15 (at) seb.lt> <9f45dd4e0911130545v2e8758fem64b114d6182ccb75 (at) mail.gmail.com>
- Thread-index: AcpkaCb5JByqet6WSLuJ2cDWMwvz4A+2F6IA
- Thread-topic: Turning off a column for all hosts?
Sorry if this is documented somewhere, but I can't find it.
I would like to turn off (remove from the display) a column for all of the hosts defined on my hobbit 4.2.0 system. I don't want to have to touch all of my hosts to do it, but am trying to find a bb command or global way to remove it.
Can anyone help?
This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, use, or distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.
This communication may contain material protected by Federal privacy regulations, attorney-client work product, or other privileges. If you have received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to: postmaster (at) orlandohealth.com .
If this e-mail message concerns a contract matter, be advised that no employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Orlando Health by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of the corporation. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orlando Health.