[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hobbit] cleanup hostdata and histlogs
- To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
- Subject: Re: [hobbit] cleanup hostdata and histlogs
- From: Rich Smrcina <rsmrcina (at) wi.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:16:57 -0600
- References: <OFF1DEA3AE.6B3AF2FB-ONC12576BD.00486779-C12576BD.004B2DE3 (at) dcx.dcx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100111 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
On 02/01/2010 07:40 AM, thorsten.erdmann (at) daimler.com wrote:
is there a way to cleanup hostdata and histlogs automaticly? Lets say
delete all files older than half a year or so. May I do that via OS or
is there a special Hobbit-way to do it.
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately
that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank
you for your cooperation.
Take a look at the trimhistory command.
Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY