Goodbye "Hobbit", hello "Xymon"

Greetings!

As I wrote some time ago, I was contacted by the owners of the
"Hobbit" trademark back in June.

Several names have been suggested by you on the mailing list
(see http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2008/08/msg00193.html), but
the decision has now been made.

As of today, the official name is "Xymon" (pronounced just
like "Simon").

At the moment this renaming has not caused much of a change,
but it will be implemented over the coming weeks.

* The Sourceforge project URL remains at
  https://sf.net/projects/hobbitmon/ due to project renamings
  currently being suspended on Sourceforge. Once the suspension
  is lifted, however, there is a queued request to rename the
  project. It will then be available at
  https://sf.net/projects/xymon/

* The mailing list address remains "hobbit (at) hswn.dk" for the
  moment. A new "Xymon" mailing list will be setup, but
  this will be announced separately.

* The demo website http://www.xymon.com/ is active. The old
  address - www.hobbitmon.com - will remain in place for
  some time, but no longer than August 2009.

* Changes to documentation, code, webpages inside the
  Hobbit monitor etc. will be happening over the next couple
  of weeks, and will be fully implemented in the upcoming
  release.

Best regards,
Henrik