[Xymon] usb disk not showing

nor krie norkrie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:54:42 CET 2022

Oh,

that was a misunderstanding. You should not change the client script that
way, but test at shell level what the df -P output is like (especially if
the USB output is all in one line).
As Michael pointed out, the server routines needs the standard Posix output
format.
But if you run the standard client script manually, you will see the same
output as at server side under "client info available". In the df section
there should be the USB disk usage in one line like the other partitions.
If it is not there, but visible by df -P at the client, then it is stripped
by the $EXCLUDE in the client script.

Norbert