[Xymon] usb disk not showing

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 29 20:41:57 CET 2022

Running df -P | grep USB manually results in  the following results,
with quite a bit of space between the output sections.
/dev/sda                   960303848  268800 911180536       1%
/media/user/USB-1TB

Putting df -P | grep USB into the script results in the Server page
showing the 'Expected strings (Capacity and Mounted) not found' error

Kris Springer