[Xymon] usb disk not showing

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 29 23:57:07 CET 2022

I've finally fixed it.  Adam's suggestions pointed me in the right
direction.  I'm not sure this should be considered a solution, but I
reformatted the drive and specified the block size to be 1024 instead of
letting the OS decide.  It showed up on the Xymon Server disk list
properly as soon as I did that.

Kris Springer