[Xymon] usb disk not showing

nor krie norkrie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:36:36 CET 2022

Hi Kris,

the disk and inode section are generated by the client script for the OS,
in your case it is the xymonclient-linux,sh (in the client bin dir).
Normally the command there is df -lP -x $EXCLUDES...
This will only use the local filesystems and excludes a lot of non usual fs.
You can just remove the "l" from the df call, or, if this is not enough,
remove the "-x $EXCLUDES" as well (or modify the EXCLUDE generation line)..
You can run the script at the shell manually to immediately see the results.

This has nothing to do with the analysis.cfg file at server side, this only
defines the rules for alerting, but can only use info which is provided by
the client beforehand.

Hope that points you to the right direction.

Norbert