[Xymon] usb disk not showing

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Mon Nov 28 14:57:33 CET 2022

I've recently installed a xymon server on Debian to monitor my home
network, and I'd like the server to also show the status of a USB drive
I have plugged into it.  The drive is listed as /dev/sda and mounted at
/media/user/USB-1TB
It is listed in the xymon client data, but it doesn't show up on the
'disk' or 'inode' columns at all.  I've commented out the default IGNORE
rules from analysis.cfg and even tried adding the following as a host
specific test, but still nothing appears.
DISK /dev/sda 80 90
INODE /dev/sda 80 90

Anyone have a clue they could give me?

--