[Xymon] combine two combo statuses in one graph

Christoph Zechner zechner at vrvis.at
Tue Aug 24 09:59:17 CEST 2021

Hi,

thanks to this e-mail list, I was able to use combo status for my hosts,
but now I face another challenge: how can I combine multiple status
graphs into one?

Scenario: a host (let's call it X) in my network is being monitored by
two separate xymon proxy servers (let's call them A and B) and I use the
combo.cfg file to combine the two tcp connections (from A and B) to one
"conn" column. The two separate "conn" statuses from A and B work fine
and have graphs, but the "main" graph unter my "main" host (X) is blank,
because I had to define it with "#noconn" in my hosts.cfg (different
subnet).

Is there a way to combine the two statuses into one graph under the main
host's entry?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Christoph