[Xymon] Multiple graphs for one test

xymon at asitshouldbe.com xymon at asitshouldbe.com
Wed Apr 26 21:31:15 CEST 2017

Adding the --multigraphs=jboss option to the cgioptions.cfg did not fix the problem.

I downloaded the latest version of Xymon and looked through the release notes. It says:

"Which RRD graphs are displayed on a status page can now be customized on
a per-test basis through the use of environment variables. For example,
GRAPHS_cpu="la,vmstat1" will cause an additional graph to be shown on
cpu tests. (Submitted by Werner Maier)"

That feature was added as part of version 4.3.20. I have 4.3.17.

So, the fix to my problem is to upgrade.

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions.

Ron

Galen Johnson <Galen.Johnson at sas.com> wrote ..