[Xymon] Multiple graphs for one test

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Wed Apr 26 16:59:49 CEST 2017

The multigraphs option tells xymon to graph up to 4 variables on a graph then move to the next graph, on and on, for the test names passed to the multigraphs option.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com