[Xymon] Xymon WinPSclient central config examples

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 15:03:35 CEST 2016

Hi, does anyone have any examples of monitoring logs and procs using Xymon
WinPSclient that they can share with me?  client-local.cfg and analysis.cfg

Or tell me why this does not match anything when, excluding the %^ and $,
this is what is displayed in the procs listing (names changed):

 PROC "%^SVC:WindowsServiceName C:\Services\MyLongServerName.exe$" 1 1 red
"TEXT=My Service"

This is returning red when the service is running - 0 instances found.

Kind regards,

SebA