[Xymon] Xymon WinPSclient central config examples

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 20:41:45 CEST 2016

For example this does not work:

 PROC "SVC:TermService C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k termsvcs" 1 1 red
"TEXT=Terminal Services"

But it is found in the procs output...  I have determined that much simpler
SVC checks do work though, so thanks Dave.

In client-local.cfg, should this work:
[host=SQL-CLU-N[12]]
as an alternative to:
[SQL-CLU-N1]
and repeating everything in:
[SQL-CLU-N2]

What should I do if I want to match the latest log file like this (on
WinPSclient)
log:C:\Temp\myServiceLog15-09-16.6.log:10240
where the date is the date the service was last restarted and the number
before the .log is incremented when the log file is rotated, which is at
least once per day?  What kind of wildcards can I use, and can I put
commands in backticks?  And if I can use backticks, should they be in
PowerShell?

Kind regards,

Sebastian

  _____