[Xymon] Monitoring multiple values

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:15:53 CEST 2014

Ralph and Jeremy,

I was able to get a graph, but the 5 figures for one column are in the
k/seconds range while the other are milliseconds, so while one shows up
rather well, the other hovers around the 0 line.
1.) Is there a way to change this - like the default time of a Xymon graph,
say last 2 hours, on a column status page?
2.) What might be even better, is there a way to display 2 graphs on a
column status page with each in their own graph?
3.) Also, is it possible to display the actual data point values captured,
on the GPRINT line as I mentioned earlier?

Thanks again!
David