netstat vmstat columns missing?????

Langford, Kenneth crlangfo at ugs.com
Thu Jun 21 17:18:44 CEST 2007

All,

I am a long time big brother and hobbit user.  I have been slowly moving
all my clients over to be hobbit clients rather than running big
brother. I have also been adding new clients as well to my hobbit server
which is running 4.2.0 with the latest all-in-one patch. I just upgraded
it about a month ago.

I guess the problem that I have is that my users have gotten use to
seeing a netstat and vmstat column for each client because I am running
the netstat-bf and vmstat-bf bottom feeder scripts with my big brother
clients.  The new clients that I have installed that have the hobbit
client do not have these columns. 8-(  I do know that the data is being
graph and displayed in trends column.  Is there a way to get this data
to show up as a separate column like I had with the big brother client
so my users don't get confused????

Ken,