[hobbit] Henrik

Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com
Thu Jul 14 15:54:45 CEST 2005

I also work for a financial company and also was given looks of disapproval
when I suggested and implemented Hobbit....but we also had similar results!
So far we have had three vendors with their "Amazing fix-everything"
products that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, require dozens of
servers, and an army of people to get them working. ALL of them have been
shown the door! The bottom line is that Hobbit just plain works! ...and the
support from Henrik and this message board has fixed any problem better and
faster than any commercial support I have ever dealt with (try calling HP !!
- you better have a lot of time and patience!)

Thanks Henrik!

Kevin