[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0 beta-6 available

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Mon Jan 24 19:33:55 CET 2005

Why use 'make setup'?  The make file basically suggests 'make install' for existing installations:

Build complete.
To setup a new Hobbit server from scratch, now run 'make setup' as root
To upgrade an existing Hobbit/BB server, now run 'make install' as root

What's the difference?  I used 'make install' and added HEARTBEAT.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer