SLA\Availability Reports

Bill Perez billieperez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:13:15 CET 2005

Hi,

I am looking for some more information on the SLA reporting options within
Hobbit (running 4.1.2 on Fedora Core 4).  In the past I used the SLA Report
script from deadcat.net for Big Brother where anyone could go to the report
page, select their date range and the SLA Report button.  Within the
SLAreport script I had specified the servers we wanted to report on,
options,
timeframe.  I have read the man pages for bbgen, bb-hosts and bb-replog but
am not sure how to get this same functionality out of Hobbit.  I would like
our metrics person to be able to access the URL to select the date range and
have it return on only our production servers from 7am-7pm.  I tried using
hobbitreports.sh and modified the time, but it still showed up as 24x7 when
I generated the report and also wasn't sure where to specify only specific
hosts within that file.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks