Re: [hobbit] 4.2 and Patches question

A chanche anybody would make a big patch of all the small ones ?

Are any of the patches related to the client ?

/Thomas

Ralph Mitchell wrote:
On 9/21/06, Rob Munsch <rmunsch (at) solutionsforprogress.com> wrote:
>> I did use this list.  Bad result :
>>
>> patching file web/hobbit-confreport.c
>> Hunk #1 FAILED at 600.
>> Hunk #2 succeeded at 649 (offset 12 lines).
>> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file web/hobbit-
>> confreport.c.rej

That was the infopage-duplicates.patch. I just ran it again and the .rej files looks like this:

web/hobbit-confreport.c.rej
***************
*** 600,606 ****
       int argi, hosti, testi;
       char *pagepattern = NULL, *hostpattern = NULL;
       char *envarea = NULL, *cookie = NULL, *nexthost;
-       char hobbitcmd[1024], procscmd[1024], svcscmd[1024];
         int alertcolors, alertinterval;
       char configfn[PATH_MAX];
       char *respbuf = NULL, *procsbuf = NULL, *svcsbuf = NULL;
--- 600,606 ----
       int argi, hosti, testi;
       char *pagepattern = NULL, *hostpattern = NULL;
       char *envarea = NULL, *cookie = NULL, *nexthost;
+       char *hobbitcmd, *procscmd, *svcscmd;
         int alertcolors, alertinterval;
       char configfn[PATH_MAX];
       char *respbuf = NULL, *procsbuf = NULL, *svcsbuf = NULL;

If you fix up that one line, I think it'll all be good.

Ralph Mitchell

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk