Re: [hobbit] 4.2 and Patches question

On 9/21/06, Nicolas Dorfsman <ndo (at) unikservice.com> wrote:

I did use this list. Bad result :

patching file web/hobbit-confreport.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 600.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file web/hobbit-
confreport.c.rej

I got the same, but I was applying only one patch at a time, so I was able to eyeball the reject file, web/hobbit-confreport.c.rej, and make manual updates. In your case, the second patch failure probably overwrote the first reject file, but you may still be able to correct it because both failures happen around line 600 of hobbit-confreport.c, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, after manual corrections, the compile worked just fine.

Ralph Mitchell