host names not displayed in metrics report CGI

Upgrade report

Did an upgrade from 4.1.2p1 to 4.2.0 this morning, using the source tarball. Everything seems to be OK after the upgrade, except that I cannot use the Metrics Report CGI because the box where the hostnames should be listed in narrow and blank.

I added the entry in my menu_items.js file and the options to hobbitcgi.cfg as mentioned in the release notes.

No mention of any errors using hostgraphs.sh in any log file. Any ideas where I should look?

Tom