Re: [hobbit] host names not displayed in metrics report CGI

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
Upgrade report

Did an upgrade from 4.1.2p1 to 4.2.0 this morning, using the source tarball. Everything seems to be OK after the upgrade, except that I cannot use the Metrics Report CGI because the box where the hostnames should be listed in narrow and blank.

I added the entry in my menu_items.js file and the options to hobbitcgi.cfg as mentioned in the release notes.

No mention of any errors using hostgraphs.sh in any log file. Any ideas where I should look?

I guess the only other things to add are:

1. I can construct a URL and pass it directly into the browser, and the script works as it should.

2. I can execute the script on the command line and see my hostnames listed properly.

3. If I save the output from teh script into a file and view it through the webbrowser, it looks OK.

4.  No errors in my apache error log.

Tom