[Xymon] How do I get windows events to turn red?

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue May 10 20:22:14 CEST 2022

Here's some sample lines that I have running in my analysis.cfg file on
the Xymon Server.  It's checking the log files it gets from the client
and if it sees the specifics I'm looking for it will flag an alert. This
of course assumes that your client is sending logs that appear in the
'msgs' column of your Xymon Server.

HOST=boxA
#LOG filename match-pattern [COLOR=color] [IGNORE=ignore-pattern]
[TEXT=displaytext]
LOG     %.* [2004] COLOR=red IGNORE=FIPS
LOG     %.* [7034] COLOR=red
LOG     %.* [6417] IGNORE
LOG     %.* [4624] COLOR=yellow

Kris Springer